Select Page

There are several ways to get a visa to live in Portugal:

➡ worker visa (D1);

➡ entrepreneur visa (D2);

➡ highly qualified professional visa (D3);

➡ student visa (D4);

➡ student visa within the European Union (D5);

➡ family reunification visa (D6); and

➡ retired or passive income visa (D7).

Want to know how you can move to Portugal? Get in touch.